Dine Beneath the Fireworks This 4th of July
Celebrate the 4th of July with City Cruises and enjoy front row seats to the Macy’s fireworks display!
- Honor the nation's birthday in spectacular style
- Four-hour dinner cruise on the East and Hudson Rivers
- Delicious buffet dinner with freshly prepared entrees, salads, and desserts
- Stunning views of the Statue of Liberty and the city's iconic landmarks
- Climate-controlled interior and open-air outdoor decks
- On-board interactive games
Celebrate the 4th of July Weekend
Departing from both the Seaport and Chelsea Piers, see NYC’s iconic sights, including the Statue of Liberty, on a brunch, lunch, dinner, sightseeing, or cocktail cruise. Or set sail from Lincoln Harbor Marina in New Jersey all weekend long. July 4th Signature dinner cruises board at 5:30pm and cruise four hours, 6-10pm.Venue: City Cruises
What do you think?
World Naked Bike Ride New York at Times Square
Through Nov 29 Sat
Dear friends We are so excited to announce the date for this years ride! Please stay tuned for more details. In the meantime be you get vaccinated and ride safe! ABOUT THE WNBR Celebrating bicycle pow...
Christmas Tree Lighting at The Seaport
On November 29, the Seaport will host the annual holiday tree lighting celebration to illuminate the 30-foot neighborhood tree and kick off the festive season. The tree lighting event will take place ...
Manhattan West Community Day at Manhattan West Plaza
Manhattan West is kicking off the 2022 winter season with Community Day on November 29 from 2-7 p.m., inviting the local community to celebrate the holiday season with free skating, hot chocolate, exc...